Monday, May 18, 2009

$10 grand just for looking good

When Dr. John Berardi dropped me an line the other day, telling me all about his new program, I thought he had gone crazy.

Now, don't get me wrong. I respect Dr Berardi. He helped me with my pregnancy nutrition (juicing to be exact... my first trimester was laden with nausea from chicken and vegetables). However, when I watched this video he sent over, and learned that he's giving away $20,000 of his own money, he definitely got my attention.

Check out this blog post for yourself.

http://precisionnutrition.com/cmd.php?pageid=483188&u=20k

To qualify for the 10 grand, you have to participate in the Lean Eating program. You get 6 months of world class coaching, the type of coaching you can't find anywhere. And, during these 6 months, if you achieve the best body transformation, you'll win 10K.

I've heard Dr. Berardi speak in person. The guy is amazing. He is so freakin' smart and knowledgable when it comes to this stuff, so to have 6 months of nutrition coaching... shoot, good deal!

Worst case scenario, you come out with the best body of your life. Best case scenario, you come out with the best body of your life, and 10 GRAND. So, I highly encourage you to check out this post below. In it, Dr Berardi shares with you two critical components for body transformation success. And then he tells you exactly how one man and one woman are going to swoop in and claim $10 G's of his own money.

http://precisionnutrition.com/cmd.php?pageid=483188&u=20k

Now, this message is time sensitive. It will not self destruct, but spots are limited in this program. And LOTS of people want in. So, if you're interested in finding out exactly how to eat to get in the best shape of your life, click the link below. 10 grand may be waiting for you on the other side.

http://precisionnutrition.com/cmd.php?pageid=483188&u=20k

Good luck,

Julia

No comments: